Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just starting out...

I'm very new to things like this...it makes me nervous sometimes when I think about "blogging" but I figured I'd give it a go. It'll help me to remember the fun times that Clint and I are having with each other. We are still anxiously awaiting the day (that hopefully will come in the very near future) when we can get be married to each other. As much as I looooove to just be engaged, I think I'm going to like being married just that much more. We'll see though, I'm sure! I can't wait for that next phase of life, and like the title of this one, I feel like I'll be just starting out my new life as a wife and hopefully soon thereafter, a mother. That's such an exciting thing to think about...now I'm all giddy inside!

1 comment:

Katie and Seth said...

GIGI, You are so cute!!! I am excited for your blog!!!