Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Oh what a joyous day today is. I love Christmas because in my house its all about the family. Unfortunately, this year, our family is a little smaller. My brother and his girlfriend are up at her family's house for Christmas day, but they will be here tomorrow so thats good. Hannah and Megan went to Florida and Sacramento (respectively) with their boyfriends. Megan will be back on Friday or Saturday and Hannah will be back on Sunday. So TECHNICALLY, I get like four Christmases this year. Haha! :)
But my little sister, Mom, Clint, and I all had a great morning. I woke up early (as usual on Christmas) and had to just wait it out in my room. Normal. I watched movies and got the stockings all taken care of and then waited more. Clint came over around 9 or so, and we waited more. Finally, we went downstairs and Mom and Becca were getting breakfast ready, so I made them stop so we could open gifts. I love giving gifts SOOOO much more than getting them. No joke, I know that sounds very cliche, but its so true. My favorite thing is to watch someone open a gift from me. Clint seemed to love everything I got for him, so that was really special. I was very surprised with the gifts that he got me as well. I got a crap load of new DVDs. He had basically gone on Black Friday to WalMart I think, and just took over the DVD bins and bought them out, lol. He also got me a BEAUTIFUL necklace. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it is. He is just the best fiance I could ever ask for.
I just want to take this time to tell anyone that reads this how grateful I am for them. This time of year makes me appreciate and love everyone in my life so much more. I know I need to take the time throughout the year, instead of just at the end of the year, and express my love to everyone. Remember the true meaning of this season.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Gigi - Thanks for your comment on my blog...it's always fun to know people are reading. Just FYI, Harry LOVES having you as a teacher....thanks for putting up with him...I know he can be "entertaining" at times!
Brooke