Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

APARTMENT!!!

We got an apartment!! I can't believe it, seriously! We got one!!! :)
It's in Atascadero, which sucks a little bit because of the drive to work. But whatever, because its ours!!! So Clint will move in now (or whenever the move in date is) and then as soon as we get married, Chase and I will move in...yeeeeeeahhhhh!!! This is amazing news and I've been on cloud 9 ALL DAY LONG!!!! Here's some pictures of the complex:



They all look Adobe style like this...this is two and three bedroom apartment style, they have a garage. Ours is one bedroom with no garage, but the outside looks similar.




So this is what the stairs look like. What a cute place...I'm so stoked right now, no joke!

And this is what the floor plan for our apartment looks like. The kitchen is ginormous!!! And the bedroom is spacious, which is AWESOME! Great thing: WASHER/DRYER HOOKUPS!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Can't wait for that!

So anyway, needless to say...our lives are going to be way different now. We have a place and the wedding will be happening very soon! YAY FOR US!!! :)

2 comments:

Jamie Pearson said...

Awesome you found a place to live. I found your blog today so I thought I would comment on it for you. Comments are always fun. So when are you getting married have you picked a day yet? Married life is great you will love it.

Austin and Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you two! So when exactly (and where might I add :) are you getting married?