Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Twilight obsession

Well, its more like a reading obsession as a whole right now. I'm trying to get through the Harry Potter books again. Yes, I have read them each at least once before, but I wanted to try them again. I was told that because I enjoyed the last movie I am not a true Harry Potter fan. I was actually told this by a few people. Seriously though, entertainment value only...they are fantastic movies! Anyway...
So Clint and I were down south visiting friends this last weekend, and while the boys were out golfing, my best friend Teresa and I decided to hit up the local Barnes and Noble. Yes, we are cool. I was planning on starting to collect the Twilight series one at a time because lets face it, it can get expensive! So while they, I stumbled across an employee who informed me that I could order the whole series together, in HARD BACK no less, for cheaper than if I were to buy it in the store that day. And free shipping. Okay, I'm there. In store, it would have cost me over $80, and I got them delivered to my door within three days for under $60. I've found a new favorite store...So I get the package today and basically it has made my whole life. The smell, I think, is what has gotten me so far. I love the smell of new books! So now I am frantically trying to finish the Harry Potter series (I'm part way through 6 now, shouldn't be too much longer now!) so I can start on this one.

My next thing is to collect the Harry Potter books (I've been borrowing them from my mom). I want them in hard back too...we'll see how far this goes with Clint. :)

1 comment:

Elle said...

holy cow! nice job! it's always nice to hear about good deals, even better when you aren't even looking for it! i miss you and hope life is good!