Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The other day I was getting ready to do the dishes, so I take off my rings and watch and turn on the water. I let it run for a few seconds to warm up while I arrange the dishes for easier washing and check back on the water - still cold. Move some more things around, open up the dishwasher, check back with the water - still cold, and it feels like its getting colder. This goes on for a little bit and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the heck is going on. Why won't my water heat up?!?!



I forgot to turn on the HOT water...that's what I call an epic fail.



On a brighter note, my manager at work is taking a leave of absence for illness. No one is sure exactly when she will be back, we just know it will be at least a month or longer. So this basically means...I am in charge of the front end at work! Yahoo! It's finally mine again!! :) I have two other leads that are fantastic; very hard workers and lovely girls to be around, so we are going to have a blast without Pauline (who everyone seems to greatly dislike...hopefully this will bring about a change in attitudes along the whole front end!) So yay, its been a pretty good week, despite the crazy weather and long hours I had to put in. Good karma is finally catching up to me! :)

1 comment:

Jay and Lindy said...

HAHA hilarious! Thanks for sharing your brain fart moment :) Hope your week turns out as great as you hope it!