Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yummy Pumpkin Shaped Bread Bowls

The finished product...mmm



I've been totally loving checking out so many blogs because they give me so many ideas about fun things to do around the house and fun things to cook as well. I tried a great one from The Idea Room blog, it was for Pumpkin Shaped Bread Bowls for soup to go inside. If you click here, you will get the posting.


It was super simple and they came out really, really cute! They only thing I'd do differently (and this was my own fault) would be to before baking, make the balls flatter, like in the picture on the blog. That seemed to be the reason why mine came out so round and ball like...I think if they were flatter going into the oven, they would have been more like an actual bread bowl, more oval in shape. Next time, I'll try that.

Fresh out of the oven

They were super easy to make and totally delicious!

2 comments:

Mirembe said...

Those are super cute!! Nice job!

Sara said...

I am so glad you tried those. I love that site. I want to try it all, but I am chicken when it comes to baking bread.
Super cute. Keep on rockin your inner domestic diva!