Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Recipes

My schedule at work lately has had me getting home around 8 pm most of the week. I have been trying to get myself motivated to get some good meals going for my husband, who usually gets home AFTER me. I am totally at a loss for some new recipes, and I am asking all my fellow readers to let me know some of your recipes. Something easy, quick, not a lot of clean up (hopefully). I am totally done with pasta or cereal everynight!!!! I would love all of your input! Thanks!!! :)

3 comments:

Elle said...

i made a recipe book for my sister in law i'll email to you. some are super easy and only require a few ingredients. i hope you are doing well, i miss you and hope life is great.... especially with your new job!

Austin and Jennifer said...

Do you have a crock pot? They are the greatest thing ever and you don't have to worry about getting home at a certain time.. once they are done cooking they keep the food warm for you.. although I guess you may have already known this because of where you work.... :)

Clint and Gillian said...

Ya I loooove my crock pot...I have a great cookbook for it too, and maybe I'm not utilizing it as much as I should. Leighanne, I'd LOVE it if you'd email me that cookbook you made too. Thanks for the suggestions! :)