Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vacation!

So this week has been AMAZING! I'm on vacation! LOVE IT! I finally was able to take real time off of work since being married. And it has been lovely. Clint is taking tomorrow and Friday off of work and the real projects will begin. :) We got CD's of our wedding pictures, but the only lame part is that it takes forever and a day to get them onto the computer, so we are slowly but surely doing that. The ones that I do have on my computer are turned on their side and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it. Its BUGGING me too, cuz I want to show them off but I don't want everyone to have to strain their necks to see them. But as soon as I do, I will display them all! :)
Tomorrow Clint and I will be going down to my mom's house to replace the carpet on the stairs. We have a wonderful puppy who made a BIG mess out of the carpet on the stairs, and we get to replace it. Funny story about Chase to come later...So we get to hang out at Home Depot tomorrow and change out carpet. Yay. *Sense the excitement.* It'll be a nice day though.
So Chase's story...oh man. We were taking a nice drive this afternoon, showing Chase some animals in Atascadero (he barks at all of them, and the horses just stare at him like, "Yeah, right...we'd EAT you!" haha). All of a sudden, on the way home, Clint and I smelled something not so pretty. Chase had POOPED IN MY CAR!!! I felt a little lucky (right, lucky!) because he did it on some clothes that I had there, so it was EXTREMELY easy to clean up. He was in such trouble when we got home though...and we had to give him a bath which he HATES! So that was his punishment. What a day, right? Hope everyone elses day was just as good as ours!

3 comments:

Mirembe said...

I'm sorry your dog is gay. Thank you for changing the carpet for me! Love you!

Sara said...

Great Story! I mean, cuz it wan't me that had to clean that up. I can deal with baby poop, but dog....ugh...I start to gag. hah hah

See you this weekend! Hope you get your pictures all straightened up.

Vanessa said...

On my computer, if you right click on a picture you can have the option of turn the picture clockwise or counterclockwise.