Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Garden Stepping Stone

Last Wednesday I did something I never do...I went to a Relief Society activity.  Whoa, I know!  Crazy, huh?  I dragged Becca with me and we had a good time!  The first part of it was gooood food and then Devanie gave us a cool demo on using vegetables and making healthy dinners.  She gave us samples too... yummy!

The next part of it was the craft, making a garden stepping stone.  I am SOOO uncreative, so I was super intimidated at first, but with Becca's help and the encouragement from all the other ladies there, this is what I came up with:


For the time being, I put it right next to our front door, but I want to find a cute spot for it somewhere else.  This is what it looks like for now:


Not too bad, if I do say so myself!