Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Newest Creation

Since we've decided we'll definitely be in this house for a while, I've been wanting to really make it our own.  I got all of our pictures out of the garage and starting to imagine where I want to hang them.  Then I went on pinterest (my new favorite obsession) and found a cute tutorial for a key rack.  It had a picture frame with a big block letter in it and a few hooks to hang the keys.  I thought, "Man that would be easy to make!"  So I did.

I didn't want to do exactly what was in the picture, so I made it our own.  I had this frame that said "Our Home" and had two slots for pictures, so I decided to use that one.  What a better way to hang our HOUSE keys but from on a frame that said "Our Home"?  So perfect.  Here's the finished product:


We hung it right next to the door to the garage.  I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

That is so cute! Great idea :-)