Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great Deal!!!!

So Clint's birthday is on Friday (the big 28!!!) and so we decided that it was time for a little investment for our personal entertainment. We've been wanting (well, he's been wanting, I don't really care too much) a Wii for a while now. We had visited some friends of ours in Ventura a couple months ago and they have a Wii and Clint fell in love. He's been bugging me since then that we NEED to get one. So I obliged and starting looking around to find prices. Man are they expensive! I was going to just bite the bullet and shell out the money for it when he mentioned it again yesterday. So I told him my plan and he told me what he had been doing. Looking on craigslist for a cheap and slightly used one. Well folks...we found one. We found a barely used one from a guy in Atascadero. Apparently, he had just lost his job and was selling off a lot of his unnecessary items and a Wii was part of it. We got the system, two controllers, the sports pack, and a Mario racing game for $140 dollars! Everything without the Mario game at a store is priced at about $250! We are so excited! I love great deals!

1 comment:

Sara said...

SCORE!! Love great deals. I am a craigslist junky.
Tell Clint happy birthday!!