Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

What a day!

So Becca and I were hanging out today in SLO, and we decided we wanted to go to a park and play around for a bit before she had to go to work. We go to Santa Rosa park and start walking towards the play stuff when all of a sudden, a bee stings me on my toe. Seriously. I hate bees, especially now. I, of course, fall to my knee and start freaking out a bit and Becca's telling me to get it out now! Also, the bee was STUCK on my toe, so I flicked it off, then made her get the stinger out. Now, the last time I got stung, my whole foot swelled up to at least twice the size and I had to go to the doctor to get it taken care of. I was off my feet (on crutches) for two or so days after that, so I got incredibly nervous today. I immediately called my mom and asked her what to do. Becca and I went back to her house, I took some Benedryl and just rested until Clint came down. When he looked at it, he informed me that there was still a little bit of the stinger in there and we went to work to get it out. What a day! Needless to say, I am watching my toe to make sure it doesn't swell up too much more so I won't have to go to the doctor this time. STAY AWAY FROM SANTA ROSA PARK!!!! Dumb bees will sting you for no reason. But basically I am glad that the bee died...

1 comment:

kmk said...

so sad!! I hate bee stings, I get a bad reaction too. I hate it when they sting you and then you still see them attached to your body. Ugh! I'm glad you are recovering ok.