Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh the movies we enjoy

I got to go see the newest Harry Potter movie on opening night at midnight...it was amazing!!! The energy and enthusiam in that theater was so awesome! I always forget how crazy some fans can get (there was one girl dressed up as Hedwig, Harry's owl, and apparently someone else was dressed up as the Snitch...awesome!) but thats what makes it so much fun!
*Special thank you to my lovely sisters Megan and Becca...they sat out in front of the theater from about 5:30 pm on holding out spot in line. I arrived a little before 11 pm (hey, I had to work that night!!) and only had to wait about 20 minutes. I love my sisters!*


The previews were great too...I so want to see all the new movies out. Can you believe they are making a movie based on the children's book "Where the Wild Things Are"? WHAT!?!?! I LOVE that book!

ALSO...New Moon preview. I am SUCH a fan, I cannot wait for this movie to come out! It looks sooo good...HOT is all I can really say about this movie. I'm so friggin' excited. :

2 comments:

Sara said...

one day I will read the HP books. I figure I will when Jaylin is old enough to read them. ;)

So.... New Moon!!! So excited. I am such a Jacob fan. He was too good for Bella anyway. hah! I said it. That's right.

And helloooo. Where the wild things are?? That is just freakin rad. I'll have to make it a night out with the parentals and siblings, well and my kiddos too.

Even now, I will ask my kids ( or rather tell them) they are being little wild things... like Max!

Clint and Gillian said...

too bad we don't live closer together...you know how much trouble we would get into?! i would LOVE to go to an opening night of any of the twilight movies with you. we would have SO MUCH FUN!!!!