Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update...

I almost forgot to update about my bee sting drama..lame.

I was able to work on Saturday, taking many opportunites to sit and rest and put my foot up though. That night was one of the most uncomfortable ever - I had to have my foot elevated up, with ice on it and try to sleep. Try it...not easy.
When I woke up Sunday morning, I could hardly walk at all. I called my mom who told me to go immediately to a doctor because the swelling had increased and it was still completely red with no signs of it going down regardless of all the Benedryl I was taking. So we go to the doctor only to have him tell me there was nothing he could do...this is just how I "react to foreign matter" in my body...Thanks....for taking my money and telling me nothing. I really appreciate it.
I spent all day Monday resting it and what formed was a dark red, almost purple splotch on the top of foot. A bruise. Fabulous. So I am currently limping only when I have been on my feet for a very long time, and taking Benedryl/IBprofun on when needed.

Again...I hate bees.

1 comment:

Sara said...

OUCH!!! So sorry.

PS: where's the pictures? ;P