Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Place?

We went and looked at another condo in our complex last night. Two, actually. I want a bigger place, we are too cramped in this one. The two we went to look at were two bedrooms. They are not necessarily huge or anything, but they are nice. Its like a mini house. Totally cute! I hope we decide to get into the bigger place (it has a garage...that would be absolutely amazing!). I want more space!

I had a nice time last night with my sisters! Hannah and Becca (and Hannah's boyfriend Danny) came up to see the apartment and Chase and hang out for a couple hours after I got off work. It was so much fun. I took them on a tour (lasting all of about 2 minutes...yes, my apartment is small...) and then we sat and talked for a looong time waiting for Clint to get back from the gym. When we realized he wasn't coming home for a while we decided to go get some dinner. Hannah treated us all to In N Out. I think thats the main reason they came up here was for the In N Out. No judgment, I would have done the same! Hahah :) We had so much fun, I wish we could all get together more! Love you sisters!!!

No comments: