Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

...and now...

Billy Mays too?! What is happening with all these celebs, huh? Seriously, you if you've bumped your head - GET IT CHECKED OUT!!! That's two celebrities within about 2 or so months of each other to die because of a head injury that they didn't think was serious. It's serious!

On a lighter note...there are officially pictures hanging in my house now. Yay!!!! My mom gave Clint and I a "C" and a "G" lettering wall hanging thing when we got married and I finally got it up...just shy of 5 months of having it sit on the ground in our bedroom. Now its up! Along with a ton of other pictures, mostly from our w
edding. I do have two collage frames with 7 spots for pictures in each. One of them has some of our engagement pictures and some cute ones of us when we were dating. And the other is a tribute to our trip to Disneyland last month! I just got those up tonight, and man were they hard to get up! I have never had so much trouble with something like this. First of all, I suck at hammering. Yeah, I know...it's not THAT hard, but I somehow make it completely difficult. And then I didn't measure properly. Again, I suck. But I finally got them up, they are *somewhat* straight. But somewhat is good enough for me. Especially in this heat. I think it hit in the high 90's up here, if not higher than that. AND yesterday my mom, Hannah, Becca, Clint and I went olallieberry picking! Clint and I came out with a flat of these delicious berries. We froze four baskets and kept 2 out for our general grazing. So I decided to make a mini cobbler today (I think the heat really got to me...because seriously, baking? In this heat? I must have been dehydrated or SOMETHING...I don't even know). It turned out AMAZING! Clint and I downed the whole thing in about 5 minutes (seriously). It was pretty tiny though, about the size of a loaf pan, and maybe about 2-4 inches high. It was so good. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It was that beautiful. Side note...GOOD LUCK TO LEIGHANNE! The doctors should be inducing her (or should have already) she is getting ready to have her first baby! Love you Leighanne and David and baby Maggie! :)

No comments: