Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today has been a weird day...

I still can't believe that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett both died today. It's so odd. And as weird as this may sound, I think that I will always remember exactly what I was doing when I heard about them. Both were when I was at work today. (As I'm sitting here, I'm thinking that I can probably remember the time too!) I was in my car with a co worker on the last little bit of our lunch and she was checking the Internet on her phone for news...well, Farrah Fawcett dying surely is news. I would say this is about at 12:47 (ish). And then around 3:22, I took my last break and had a text from Clint (sent at 3:15) telling me that Michael Jackson died. I looked on my Facebook today, and so many people had something about one or the other or both as their status. As one person put it, "I thought he was immortal." Seriously. You don't think that celebrities are going to die. This has been a weird day.
RIP Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

No comments: