Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New stuff



We're getting a new TV! Oh, I am so excited! Not that I watch a ton of TV, but mostly just because we are getting an amazing deal. Our friends' parents got this one about a year ago, and decided that they didn't want it anymore...I think they may have upgraded even (must be nice to be able to do that at the spur of the moment...), so they had this one and offered it to us for $350, which they said we can pay them a little each month for. So awesome! Its a 42" flat screen LCD, HD, every kind of "D" you can think of (haha just kidding)! Its a beauty...we're getting it on Saturday and my wonderful husband said he's going to have it all hooked up by the time I get home from work that night. YAHOO!!!! :) Which means two things: 1) I have a lot of rearranging to do (we're moving the TV from the living room into the bedroom, and the TV in the bedroom has to find a new place to live) and 2) I have to find that place for my poor old TV to live. Its about 6 or 7 years old, a 19" TV/VCR combo, and I don't think the VCR really works anymore...but who has VHS tapes anymore? I think I'm mostly excited about the rearranging part. I LOVE redecorating, however small a project it may be. I'm so happy to have a project!!! :)




In other news...we finally gave our poor pup a haircut. It's getting way too hot during the days, so we got him shaved down completely to tackle the heat. He looks so silly without all his fur and curls! He looks so little now!

No comments: