Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Book Review

I just finished a great book...actually, I've been done with it for a while, but I've been busy searching for a new book to read, and having little luck. Anyway...book review:
The book is called "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella, and it was wonderful!
I wasn't sure how much I was going to like it, but it was such an easy read. Thats the kind of book that I truly enjoy. Something that I can sit and read and not want to put it down. It was a completely honest look at a normal girl, and I really liked that. I would recommend it to a friend for a lazy day read.
This is the first book in a series that follows the life of Becky Bloomwood. It showcases her work troubles, men troubles, and credit troubles. I've read the first two in the series (the second is called "Shopaholic Takes Manhatten," and follows Becky and her boyfriend to Manhatten and the troubles that arise with that wonderful city!) and I can't wait to get the next one!

No comments: