Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Two months

Two months ago today, Clint and I got married! What a wonderful day it was! I just wanted to take a minute to just gush about my wonderful husband. I know its only been a very short time that we've been married, but it has been such an amazing time! We fit together so well! I love him so very much. Who wouldn't love to wake up next to this every morning?

What a cutie, huh? He is the most supportive, loving man I could ever ask for. I feel so dang lucky to have found him (and kept him! Haha!) I just really feel blessed! I know that God had a definite hand in bringing the two of us together. Sure, we have our little squabbles; doesn't every couple? But like two seconds later, he'll come up to me, give me a hug and the fight has been forgotten completely. At the end of the day, he is what I look forward to coming home to. (I'm looking at the picture up there and realizing how much he's gonna hate that I put it up there...so shhhh don't tell him!)

I just can't wait for the future with him! Here's to many many more of these silly anniversaries babe!!! :)

No comments: