Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Yummy yummy muffin recipe!

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
They are so delicious!!! :) Thanks to my sister Megan for the recipe:

3 bananas
1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Beat the bananas, then add the softened butter, then sugar. Add the eggs (one at a time, mixing well in between), flour, baking soda, and salt. *Side note...I add each individually and mix well in between.* Mix all together well. Fold in half a bag of mini chocolate chips.

Line muffin tin with paper cups and fill 3/4 of the way up. For for 15 to 20 minutes.

This recipe yields about 6 dozen mini muffins, and I'm not entirely sure how many regular sized muffins.

I made it for the first time yesterday (on my new BLUE KitchenAid too, I might add!), and they were so easy! Start to finish (including all the clean up) too less about an hour. Super easy and very delicious recipe. Plus, mini muffins are so cute! And I feel better about eating a bunch of little things than one or two huge muffins, don't you?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I {NEED} to try these!