Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I hate...I love...

I got this from my super sister's blog...she's so amazing! I loved this, so I thought I'd try it.

I hate...I love... (in no particular order, for no particular rhyme or reason)

1. driving in the rain dancing in the rain
2. random bruises my husband
3. dumb drama my family
4. headaches smiling
5. long, drawn out voicemails cute text messages
6. funny emails spam mail
7. cooking pen explosions
8. commercials showing up my manager at work
9. chapped lips music
10. B.O. scented candles
11. cleaning the bathroom vacuuming
12. getting up early kisses from my sweet husband
13. cold feet my puppy
14. when I burn my tongue watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S
15. flat pillows Sex and the City
16. my white, bare walls reading great books (I NEED MORE!!!)
17. paper cuts holding hands
18. spelling errors hugs
19. being lonely lotion
20. stupid questions water
21. crying laughing
22. racism love
23. bigotry being in love
24. drawing Dr. Pepper
25. unpredictability dressing up
26. pennies wearing heels
27. tap water the color green
28. interruptions cuddling
29. people judging me before they know me the smell of lavender
30. buying computer ink the color blue
31. shaving my legs pajamas
32. changing lightbulbs conditioner
33. bills taking pictures
34. writing checks kids giggling
35. getting my oil changed sunglasses
36. bandaids salt
37. too small rubber bands salads
38. headphones stroganoff
39. people "bumping" their music in the car fresh fruit
40. songs that get stuck in my head brussel sprouts
41. dead batteries spiral notebooks
42. abuse (of any kind) Staples
43. textbooks Paris
44. working for stupid people phone calls from old friends
45. people who don't have a sense of humor road trips
46. pain puppy breath
47. losing my keys jewelry
48. dropping my cell phone lillies
49. boring conversations teaching chase new tricks
50. bad drivers that LOOK from my husband...the good one.

I could go on FOREVER with this...its so much fun! I encourage ALL of you to do the same, it's awesome and completely uplifting to find things that I do love (because I definitely think about the things I hate more than the things I love)! Enjoy!!! :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think the Dr. Pepper {LOVE} is a family thing.
Did your mom call it the {Nectar of the Gods} while you were growing up? hah hah

Clint and Gillian said...

Yeah...not so much! Only Megan shares my love for Dr. Pepper in my immediate family; Mom HATES it. She calls Diet Pepsi "Nectar of the Gods." To her, Dr. Pepper is "Nectar of the Devil." Whatever!! :)