Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today! I had a good day! I spent the morning with my mom at church, which is always the funnest time for me. It's just us that go to our ward, so we get to spend some good quality time together. We team teach one of the Primary classes together - the 6 and 7 year old kids. And let me tell you, if it wasn't for that wonderful woman I am so lucky to call my momma, I would be such a mess in that class! :) We get to spend all three hours together at church, and I am so happy every Sunday to be able to do that! If you don't know my mom, you are totally missing out! That woman is the most incredible person I have met in my entire life. She raised her five kids all alone from the time the youngest was 3, and Becca just turned 19! We all graduated high school, Hannah has graduated college with a nursing degree, Ben will be graduating from the Police Academy in a few weeks, I am married, and three others are in serious relationships, all of whom my mom loves and they all absolutely adore her too. Who wouldn't though, honestly?! She is amazing. The best part about her is that she doesn't know it. She is so incredibly humble and completely loving, I can't believe that I am so lucky to have her as my mom. Here's to you Mommy! I love you so much!

My mom and I on my wedding day

All my sisters and brothers...we're all happy and healthy and successful because of our beautiful and wonderful mother!

3 comments:

Elle said...

cute! i love this post! your mom IS awesome! i hope you are doing well!

Jamie Pearson said...

I agree your mom is wonderful!! She is an amazing lady with lots of talent and love for everyone around her!!

Sara said...

Yep! Your mom is a rockstar! Love her.