Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Update

Nothing super new to post lately...except...we finally set up my computer! Yay! I've been fighting with Clint for the last, oh four months (since we got married lol) to get it set up. It's been sitting in our living room for that long. We finally got a desk at WalMart about 2 or so months ago, and that sat as well in our living room up until last Sunday, when my wonderful husband surprised me when I got home from work. Then it took me another two days to move it into the bedroom and get it set up enough for him to get the Internet into the room. We are lazy people...just kidding! We've been SO busy with so much these last four months, I'm surprised we have time to be together sometimes, let alone set up a computer! But I am so excited because now I can go onto and do my thing while he is doing his homework and hogging the laptop out in the living room. It gives me more of an excuse now to leave him alone while he's doing his homework as well. I used to sit out in the living room and watch TV or read or something, but now that I have this, I feel free! Hahah :)
Things are still going very well for us. Clint has started his 3rd term of school and is liking it so far. He started with four classes and realized it was going to be wayyyy too much work, so he dropped one and is enjoying it so far (it's only been a week, so we'll see!). Work is still going good as well for him...I am so grateful that even in this recession, his company is still able to find work. As for me...well, my job is still there. I am quickly approaching a milestone there. On Tuesday, June 2 it will be 5 years since I started. Appparently I got a pin to wear on my name tag that says "5 Years." We'll see if I actually wear that... :) I am eagerly awaiting the Paso Robles store opening in hopes I can transfer up there. That would be an incredibly exciting possibility for me! AND there's a really good chance that I won't have to be involved in this year's Back to College mayhem because the store is opening right around the same time. HOPEFULLY!!!! :)
Thats all the news from the Erdman front. We hope everyone is having wonderfully magical days! :)

1 comment:

Austin and Jennifer said...

Wow! 5 years at Bed Bath and Beyond! That is great! I do hope you at least get some sort of a raise :D