Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ugh!

I'm so done with all the stuff going on with my work...SO done! I can't wait for the Paso store to open, I want to go there! I know, I know, Bed Bath and Beyond is the same everywhere...but geez. How much more can I take of that store?! All the dumb politics and jumping through hoops just to get nowhere! So frustrating! I've been having a really hard last couple of days, all dealing with work. Clint doesn't quite get why I get so upset...mostly its because I put so much of myself into that job and get VERY little out of it, and that's very frustrating and upsetting to me. I have to remind myself all the time to just breathe, the day is almost over, it's not THAT big of a deal. Am I just acting too crazy? Sometimes I really think I am...that place drives me bonkers!

2 comments:

Elle said...

oh geeg! i love you! i hope things go better for you in the paso store. i didn't even know they were opening one there! that' awesome though that you won't have to drive the grade! hope all is well with everything else! luv ya!

Jamie Pearson said...

Hey I am feeling the same way about my job. Good luck and just keep going I guess that's what i'm trying to do even though its not so much fun.