Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

I need a "pick-me-up"

I am grateful for *these things* even though *these things* happen:

1. Even though I fell the other day (more on that later), I didn't have to go to the doctor for it!
2. Even though I have to pay for insurance, we are stable enough that we can afford insurance.
3. Even though I could barely manage to hobble my way up the walk way to the mailbox today I got the cutest Mother's Day card from Chase (courtesy of my mom...love you!!)
4. Even though its after midnight right now and its still boiling hot, at least I'm not somewhere where its snowing!
5. Even though I am so tired of working and stressed out from it too, I am grateful that I have a job.

5 things that I am just plain grateful for:

1. My husband and family.
2. That my car is still working!
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
4. Chase still sneaks over to me and snuggles, even just for a minute.
5. My health.

5 things to look forward to:

1. Waking up in the morning next to my favorite person, with my favorite dog laying nearby.
2. Disneyland in about 2 weeks!
3. Going to work and showing up my manager (thats so fun!).
4. Getting my mom's Mother's day present situated.
5. Knowing that tomorrow can only big forth good things IF I let them - and that's what I'm going to do!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hope your fall wasn't too bad. That does not sound fun at all. Are you taking a break from work? Happy healing!!